Monday, March 31, 2008

How To Pick Up The Ladies by Josh Ridings

This will be a concise, fool-proof list for getting any girl of your dreams:

1. Hang out with Josh Ridings and after he makes a complete idiot of himself or offends said lady, swoop in and console her.

2. Hang out with Josh Ridings and his nephew, Harlan, who is 18 months old and a babe magnet...then refer to step 1.

3. (This is the hardest one) Actually talk to the girl. I haven't quite mastered this one yet. I am working on a few key phrases that can't go wrong...tell me what you think:

"Humm, you think it's going to rain today?"

"I sweat all the time for absolutely no reason"

"I can bench press way more than your weight....i think"

So, follow those steps and I dare you to tell me they don't work. Also, please come up with your own stock phrases...these have been in the making for years and they are mine.

No comments: