Thursday, August 20, 2009

How Am I Sweaty?

I love lazy days. Now that I'm an old man I have to plan to have these. I don't know how but my schedule fills up fast and my brain is hard to turn off...but not today. I have read, played guitar, drank some Coke, and worked on some artwork for our album. I weighed myself this morning and I was 203 (refer to earlier post to see what in the world I am talking about). How on earth do I drink coke, not exercise, and eat tons of pizza and lose weight? Who knows.

I will tell you one thing....I am getting a haircut in about an hour and I am super pumped about it. It's the little things in life. I love haircuts. Also, our website will be up and running on September 19th which just so happens to be when the pre release party for our new album is gonna be.

We're planning on rocking at the Gajewsky Ranch off 221 near Dorman at 7:30 pm on September 19th. We're done recording and we can't wait for yall to hear these songs. I think you're gonna love them...especially if you are a toddler. The website is rad also. I designed it around people who work in cubicles b/c I knew how bored I was when I had a real job....the website will have tons of dumb hilarity to keep you occupied for hours. (I also know thousands of other sites you will love if you want them. just ask).

So that's what I'm doing....dreaming about the future and about how good my hair will look in that future (who says that??)

No comments: