Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm too old to party this hard

So Carowinds was awesome. I rode rides for 2 hours until the lines got too long then I found a huge umbrella next to the lazy river and sat under it for 6 hours. Best day ever. I got to hang out with Scott and Zena Gajewsky (the coolest....if you dont know them, you need to) and nap. Leeland tried to rock then Crowder came out and showed them how it's done. Pleasurable evening. I loved driving the van.

Then my crazy fun weekend started....saw Coldplay in Charlotte, hung out with Jeff, Jay, Marge, and Jessica, and 3Ds all night. It was great. Played for Sheperd's Door with the band Saturday night, rocked at HopePoint yesterday morning, then drove to Columbia to pick up the final mix of our music and NOW I'm driving to Charlotte to drop it off at Studio B where it will be mastered.

Such a good/crazy/busy week last week. I am looking forward to the Beach with my family in 3 weeks. Hooray!

No comments: