Thursday, September 17, 2009

CD Release....so close

I have done many things these past weeks/months getting ready for the CD release. Tomorrow I will do the most important thing yet - a friend and I are going on top of a mountain to spend time seeking the Lord; asking Him to keep us close to the cross and to continue using us in big ways.

Of course we could do this in our living rooms but we really want to set aside tomorrow afternoon, get out of Spartanburg, and beg God to do big things through us, for His glory. Everything that has happened the past 2 years is completely illogical without God. The songs we've written, having the opportunity to record them this summer, seeing them on iTunes (so weird)....it's been the hand of God making it all happen.

If you would please join us in prayer these are the things I'm going to pray for:

Purity
For the songs to usher people into the presence of the Lord
That we would not get proud (in a bad way)
For the Lord to make us men
That we could share these songs with tons of people


I am looking forward to the 19th and the future in general.

2 comments:

FlossieQuackenbush said...

This is what I read this morning:

But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

I will sing to the LORD, for he has been good to me.

Psalm 13: 5, 6

I am joining you in prayer and I am so looking forward to see where He leads!

Erin/Эркинай said...

I am right beside you guys in prayer, Josh! Let me know if there's anything else I can do.