Friday, September 25, 2009

For Worship Leaders

As a worship leader I know what kind of songs I am looking for: catchy, easy-to-sing, theologically correct, good songs that I can teach people. I want to hear people singing as loudly as possible to Jesus. It's neat when the song is still in their head 3 days later. With that in mind we want to get our music in the hands of worship leaders. I truly feel churches would benefit from these songs. We've seen the Lord do great things with them already - not b/c of us, that's not it at all. The Lord has given these songs to us and we want to share them with churches.

So, if you're a worship leader or want to get a copy for your church, we are selling the album for $5 (plus $2 shipping). And if you can't afford that then I will burn you a copy for free. Also, we're working on putting the chord charts on our website (that will be up soon). If you want to email me and get charts, please do - josh@joshridingsband.com.

For a Cd mail $7 here (or stop me on the street):

Josh Ridings Band
124 Spring Valley Dr
Spartanburg SC 29301

Include your name and what church you're from. If you get the Cd and hate it, I will give you your money back and I will cut your grass for a week. Rock and Roll.

Josh

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Just listened on myspace - like this a lot. One of our friends is a worship leader out here in Seattle at Mars Hill. I'll pass the site along! Hope you're doing well!