Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Family Stick Figures

You know those ridiculous family stick figures that are on every mini van and SUV? They tell you how many kids that person has and what gender they are and how many pets they own...b/c everyone on the road cares so much, I promise. I saw a little stick figure sitting in a wheel chair the other day which was just weird. But you know what type I havent seen yet...and I think they will sell pretty well....

The stick figure of a single guy with his hands out in front of him...kinda saying "I don't know why there aren't 3 car seats in my car" or "I am always alone" and maybe a little tear rolling down his cheek. Also, his head could be hung in shame/sadness.

How great would this be? While everyone is boasting of their great families and dogs (who boasts of pets?) we will ride around with a sticker of ourselves sitting at home on a Friday night playing Wii b/c we can't get a date. (Man, that's another great idea for a sticker)

Some friends and I came up with idea on the way to Atlanta last week. We were checking out the babes driving down the freeway (this is what my life has become as a 27 year old male who did not meet his significant other in college like the rest of the world) when all of the sudden we see her stick figure sticker of her hot husband....even the stick figure seemed to have nice muscles and more money than me. Then we all realized that we are old losers and we laughed about our sad sticker.

So, anyone out there who is an awesome graphic designer please make this sticker for me. There is a huge market for it in Spartanburg.

No comments: