Thursday, July 3, 2008

Vote Please

I asked my friend Chris to do some headshots for me and this is what he did. I need your help voting on your 2 top favorites. Be helpful; tell me which ones you like, why you like them, and why you don't like the other 2. You can't hurt my feelings....i mean, look at me. If you've got it, you have to flaunt it. Also, don't be jealous that you don't have little music notes coming out of your guitar...I'm a professional.

These are for a website and also for promo when I play places that ask for a picture.


#1





#2






#3




#4

4 comments:

Robby said...

#1 it is. Or you can use the old picture of Scattered Hotdog walking down the train tracks. That was awesome.

Anonymous said...

#3

hlhs grandmother, Freida said...

#3 b/c it shows the real thing in progress!

The Madden said...

#3