Friday, April 4, 2008

First Official Post

Alright everyone, gather around and listen to all the important things I have to say. This is my first official post on a blog ever. Those other ones were "soft posts". You know how a fancy restaurant or fancy hotel has a soft opening? Well I think that is completely dumb and fake so I decided to do it. (the whole idea of a soft opening is not logical. You are either open or closed..there is no soft opening. If the hotel doesn't make any money you don't see a "soft closing".) The soft posts were just to introduce my close friends to what is in store for them. Now it's time to take it to the world.

You probably will not read anything profound or earth shattering here. I love Jesus, I love to sing, I love to do abnormally fun things, and I try to be comfortable just being myself. I believe God weaves all things in a person's life together to serve His purpose and those events are fun to look back and marvel upon. That's what I will talk about mostly. I feel like I have incredible favor with God because of the things that have happened in Spartanburg over the past 5 years. I like to dream and laugh a lot also.

One sentence that sums me up? Okay...."I'm just a 26 year old guy who loves the Biltmore House, is rarely late, and appreciates a nice pair of slacks." So welcome to my blog. Have a look around. I will probably post every day or once a month....whatever I feel like. Good day to you.

No comments: