Friday, May 30, 2008

I Am A Dork

Yesterday I was standing in line at Chick Fil A and there were 4 guys standing next me. They were from Brooklyn or Boston or some cool city that gives you a hardcore accent. Two of the guys were wearing cut off t-shirts that showed their huge arms covered in tattoos and the others were wearing backwards caps which is the international sign for cool, right? They were being all loud and stuff and pushing each other and trying to mess each other other up when ordering. The first guy ordered 2 combos. I tell you all of this to let you know that they were 100% dudes. I could tell they were kinda looking at me and just about that time my vanilla milkshake with a cherry on top came out. I was like...."uuhhhhhhh, thanks (in my high, girl voice). I felt like a 4th grader. Could I be any nerdier?

No comments: