Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Super Excited

Yay!  Why am I so excited you ask?  Because I am going to the greatest place on earth tomorrow - The Biltmore House.  Hooray!  With Ron and Freida, of course.  So tomorrow while you are doing stuff just imagine a 27 year old man hanging out with his parents, exploring the 250 rooms and 8,000 acres.  

I have never been during Christmas, they decorate the entire place....I've seen pictures and it looks hot!  Oh man, I am the nerdiest person ever and I don't care.  I am obsessed with the Biltmore House.  This will be the 2nd time I've been this year.  

Yay!!!


3 comments:

Rachel said...

hate u...=( but great practice last night!

Erin/Эркинай said...

Lol. I wanna go!

By the way, pretty sure if Mr. Darcy had lived in America, he would have lived in the Biltmore House. :)

Nic said...

Tonight is the first night that I have caught up on my Josh Ridings Blog reading. You switched it up on me from silly to serious pretty quick. But then it went back to silly.

That is the young Ridings that I love.