Monday, March 2, 2009

Your comments are like tiny Christmas Presents

I know nothing about technology but I found a little thingy on my blog that said "Comments than need to be monitored"....or something. There were a lot of them - I found comments from last September. Apparently some comments go through and some dont. I have no clue why.

To be completely honest a comment is like a set of fresh sheets...oh man, I love the first night of sleep on clean sheets. They're cool and smell really good (instead of smelling like bad breath) and I just sleep so well that night. That's what a comment on my blog is like. I kinda want to go change my sheets now......nah, too much work.

So to know I had missed that feeling was devastating. Maybe devastating is a little strong. I was mildly unhappy. So, if you comment and it doesnt come through, let me know. Keep them coming. It makes me happy.

(comments are also like the candy bars in your Easter Basket after sitting through an excruciatingly boring and early sunrise service.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sunrise services are for Jesus and women. (Matt. 28, Luke 24)

The Madden said...

As long as they are not like Peeps. I hate Peeps.