Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Josh Ridings Tees!



How weird is it so see your name on a t shirt? Pretty weird. We ordered these to raise some money for recording an album this summer. They make you taller and hotter, or if you're me they make you look like a cube. Check out how good our drummer, Pinky, looks in it. That could be you.

How do you get your hands on this stylish t shirt you ask? If you live in Spartanburg just come by my house or stop me on the street. If you live in an awesome place, send a check or cash to:

Josh Ridings
124 Spring Valley Dr
Spartanburg, SC 29301

They are $15 each plus $5 shipping. We have women's fit (S, M, L) and dude's fit (S, M, L, XL, 2XL). The women's sizes are sized small. If you wear a M, you will wear a L in these. The men's fit normal.

Buy lots of them.

2 comments:

Flossie Quackenbush said...

Dear Cube,

You better hope the lettering doesn't come off. . .

Eunice Sneezefarts, J.D. said...

I'm going to make my own iron-on joshridings shirt so I dont have to give you my money.