Thursday, April 30, 2009

Come This Weekend

To all you peoples in the Greenville-Spartanburg area, I am playing with my band Friday night at the Channel in Greenville at 8 and at the Spring Fling on Sunday at 2 on Broad/Spring St. Please come.

We will be playing some new songs we've been working on plus we'll have t shirts for sale. The shirts are $12 and will go towards recording a Cd this summer.

This weekend only - If you say the phrase "Spaceship Camp" while winking with your left eye you will save $2 on your t shirt. (if anyone does this I will be incredibly happy). So, when the kind people at the merchandise table tell you how much the shirt costs, utter the phrase while winking and you will have enough money left over for coffee (or 2 double cheeseburgers from McDonalds). Man, what a deal.

4 comments:

Nic said...

Definitely saying it.

Robby said...

Wait, I could have said Spaceship camp and gotten $2 off each shirt??? I got hosed! So much for the 1st to buy a t-shirt deal discount.

Anonymous said...

what if I tell you I did that...and make it up to you later...or if I DRIVE ALL THE WAY TO spartanSburg to buy my shirt...

Josh Ridings said...

Kari, definitely counts. Robby, you are the president of the fan club. Nic, nice Clemson shirt today.