Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Internet Is Now Complete

I've been writing some worship songs with my good friends Shag and Willy lately.  We've recorded some and we think they're pretty neato.  As of late, we've decided to pursue music more than we have in the past.  We decided on a band name, by the way.... it's super creative....Josh Ridings.  

We're in the process of getting stickers made, putting together a media kit, and working on our website.  It's pretty hilarious.  We want to record a full album soon (after we raise lots of money).  So if you are rich and could give me some money that'd be great....I don't want to actually work for it.  

So check out the website:  www.joshridings.com.  It isn't finished.   Take a look at it, download some songs, and let me know what you think.  I seriously would love to hear some feedback.  We want to lead worship somewhere every day if we can.  Let me know if I should add or delete anything from the website.  Also, if you want a copy of our EP let me know.  

When you pray, please pray for me and Shag and Willy.  I want to listen to what God is saying.  We don't want to do the music thing just because it's cool...we feel God calling us to it.  So pray for us to have pure hearts and clean hands in all of this.  

ps - we have a manager.  who has managers?  i'll tell you who, rock stars.    


No comments: