Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ahhh Spartanburg...ahhh my bed

I'm home. Back to the burg. This past week was so much fun and so much work. I was looking at our youtube videos just now...I put 10 up the first week and maybe 2 this week.

Recording with Kenny was great. I can't say enough good things about him. He fit us perfectly....he knows music and Jesus really well. It seriously couldn't have been better.

Next week Kenny will mix everything then it'll be mastered. We should have some rough cuts in 2 weeks. The artwork we're thinking about it awesome.

Looking back on the quickest, most fun week ever, I must say the Favor of the Lord was all over this project. I could tell people were praying for us like crazy. I really do think these songs are going to be big. I look forward to how the Lord uses it, for His glory. Now, it is bedtime....for there are faces to be melted tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: