Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Should've Brought My Crochet Set

I'm just chillin in the studio right now, taking up space while Shag rips it, and I decided to do something I never do - read the news. Why on earth would anyone read this garbage?? I really like not knowing all this stuff....gross, mean, bad people doing gross, mean, bad things. The only awesome news I read was about a huge blob in Alaska (it was kinda boring but I like the word blob).

So I'm going to not read or watch the news ever again (I found out Michael Jackson died about 2 weeks after it happened...and that's the way I like it).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh, I think you mean "croquet"! You crochet baby blankets, afghans,etc., similar to knitting. But that would be a great way to pass time also.

Josh Ridings said...

haha, no way....who would I play with? I def. meant crochet.

http://store.knitting-warehouse.com/notions-hooks-hook-sets.html