Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 2 in the Studio

Today was all about John Pinkerton. He's our drummer. We were scheduled to work tonight till about midnight but we got done before 5. That's because Pink is a machine. I think he may really be a robot. It is totally normal to get 3 songs done per day when recording....Pinkerton did 8. He's the man (he's so humble he'd be really mad if he knew I was saying this stuff about him).

Our songs are all very upbeat, fast, and loud. Hence, John gets no break. He probably burned about 5,000 calories today. Right now I am exhausted....I can't imagine how tired he must be. We have a video we'll upload later. So rad.

It was cool to pray over the album, pray when things weren't working, and see dudes who weren't recording reading the bible. How cool is that? Anywho, today was the best day I have ever had in a studio. I am very tired. We are very far ahead of schedule. That excites me.

I am now going to bed and dream of the breakfast casserole, fruit, and coffee I will enjoy with the most perfect family ever.

1 comment:

Mariana Melo said...

keep it up boys!!!!
our prayers are following!!!!