Monday, June 16, 2008

Coolest Kids Ever

Last Thursday I hung out with my friends Robert, Carter, and Wynn who are the coolest guys on earth. Robert is 12, Carter is 9, and Wynn in 8 and I am their former PE teacher. Man, those were the days. I would wake up about 4 minutes before my classes started, fly to the school, and then make up some random game that they would love. You can't really mess up PE (unless a girl breaks her leg in your class and you don't believe her so you make her roll back to class...Oops).

A couple years ago I had these dudes over to my house and we played all day. Since then they've asked me everyday if they can come over again. Their parents finally gave in and they came over. It was sooooooooo much fun. I have no clue why but I love kids. Well, I love getting them sugared up, running them ragged, then handing them back over to their parents.

We got Chick-Fil-A with my roommate Shag, went bowling (i am a great bowler with gutters), went to Wal-Mart where we got TONS of candy, then came back to my house and ransacked the place. It was super awesome. I love those dudes.

So if you ever have a free day, find some overworked parents and give them a little break. Stuff is so much more fun when there are silly kids around plus they will think you are the man.

No comments: