Monday, June 16, 2008

I have a question

Is holding hands in church acceptable? I say no. What's the purpose?

Also, I am putting a stop to back rubbing, leg holding, and eye gazing during church. It's getting out of hand. You are not on a date. Stop touching and gazing, geez.

If you can't go one whole hour without contacting your significant other then I will allow you to put your arm around him/her. But anything else and I am going to get an usher to body slam you.

Consider yourself warned.

PS - I was sitting next to a couple yesterday who were holding hands and I tried to hold hands with the guy so we could be three buddies all holding hands. I wanted to be part of the group, you know? But he refused and I totally missed the point Richard was so passionately making. PDA is the devil.

No comments: