Friday, January 16, 2009

Answer to Question

i had a dream/I had an awesome dream/people in the park/playing games after dark/and what they played/it was a masquerade....

I dont even know what song that is or how it got there but it is in my head. Hopefully it is in your head now too.

When I posed the question in my earlier post I kinda knew the answer already but I wanted to hear your opinions. Very good feedback by the way, class, I am proud. I think every situation is different, duh, and you can't just make a blanket statement like, "i will never be around alcohol" or "all cats should die". Sometimes cats should live.   Or not. 

People will always think whatever they want PLUS your character cannot really be destroyed quickly....everyone says it can (it take a lifetime to build and a second to destroy) but that isn't usually true. If you love someone and they are awesome (even if you dont love them) it takes more than one thing to disprove their awesomeness. Having said that....you can't worry about every little mistake you make.  You will make mistakes.  That's life.  

Truth is, I started writing this response 2 weeks ago and now I have no clue what I was trying to say.  I do know one thing....it is 1:30 am and I just made a huge mistake - i'm watching tivo'd stuff and I just watch a commercial.  What was I thinking??  I just wasted 23 seconds of my life that I could have fast forwarded.  What am I paying that $4.99 extra a month for??  Not to sit around and watch commercials, I'll tell you that right now.  I am far too busy to be sitting around watching commercials.  

Lesson of the day - be on your guard....be aware that your enemy, the devil, prowls around like a lion looking for someone to devour.  Don't be dumb.  Don't be legalistic.  Eat a hearty breakfast.  Bring 2 #2 pencils.  Don't let your freedom destroy a weaker person.  Have fun.  You know what's right so do it.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

profound and true/i am proud of you/make no mistake/satan prowls like a snake/be on your guard/life can be hard/but the One on our side/doesn't sleep-never hides

there's you a song-sorry, you have to make your own music. . .

So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.