Thursday, January 29, 2009

Stop having boring Tuna, stop having a boring life

Where did Billy Mays come from? Has he been around forever and I just noticed him or has he recently gotten the job for ever commercial on TV? If you do not know who he is consider yourself lucky. Now that I have pointed him out, though, you will see him everywhere. I think I saw him in Chesnee las week. I love how wikipedia describes him: "known for shouting, a beard, and wearing a blue shirt". What a weird way to be recognized. I also just read that Discovery Channel is working on a reality show starring Billy. Can't wait to watch 30 minutes of him!

Just when I though I couldn't handle Billy Mays (makes me think of that crazy, psycho evangelist Billy Mayo who convinced every 12-16 year old to throw away all their CDs and only listen to talk radio....man, Heather, I still miss that Aerosmith CD) any longer this WEIRDO Vince shows up with the Shamwow. I seriously don't watch tons of TV but this guy is always on. And the strange thing is - i've never considered buying anything off of TV, especially from Billy Mays, but I have to get one of those Shamwows. The slapchop looks awesome too.

What is wrong with me? How is Vince making want to buy that garbage? He is super annoying. These guys are making me even happier that I have Tivo.

3 comments:

The Madden said...

"You're gonna love my nuts." What? Why did he put a hard boiled egg, a pickle, a green onion and ham together then say "you don't have time to make breakfast, here's breakfast?" Who chops those things up togetehr and eats it for breakfast? Holy cow it chops things. He does kind of make you want to buy those things. Mostly because he seems really arrogant and makes you think he's better than you are.

Crystal Whalerider said...

My favorite line - "Made in Germany. You know the Germans always make good stuff." Always. Like music. And if The Don reads this he's going to try to tell me that Rammstein is good. And he'll be wrong.

Erin/Эркинай said...

Lol. Billy Mays has freaked me out for years. My friend, however, swears that anything Billy Mays sells works. lol.