Saturday, January 3, 2009

Destined to be a loser

Apparently Texas A&M (my new favorite team) is terrible. They haven't been in a bowl for 4 years and they won 4 games this year. This proves one thing: I am drawn to losers. I can't help it. I just am. It also proves another thing: when picking a new team you shouldn't base that decision solely on the pretty color of the jerseys....you may want to look at stats and stuff. Oh well.

Luckily I haven't bought my A&M wind sock yet so I can pick a new team - MICHIGAN! Just kidding. I don't like football anymore. I've been afraid to admit that b/c it means you aren't a man but then I looked in the mirror at how hairy and huge I am and realized I dont need to watch football to be a man.....I need to be a Fireman or Cowboy of Venture Capitalist!!! What?

3 comments:

Robby said...

Just pick Texas or Southern Cal or some team like that. You need a little college football in your system every fall.

Anonymous said...

That hurt.

Josh Ridings said...

Dont talk to me about hurt. Michigan has 32 NCAA Division I titles....11 of those in football. S. Carolina (i refuse to call them USC...they arent USC) has 1 NCAA title...in women's indoor track. You will be back on top soon and the Shamecocks will be winning 5 games a season like usual. I may be purchasing a Michigan shirt soon.