Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years time is here

I'd like to start the new year by listing my favorite numbers:

17
45
3.14159265
642
1981
4,180,000
0
500
-12
93

This is an all inclusive list. Now you may think I would have included 22, obviously, but I hate that number. It all dates back to when I graduated college and moved back into my parent's house. I had to live under the tight regime of Ron and Freida and I was 22 when I received my last spanking for not making my bed.

Also I decided to leave 13 out....you may think it's an unlucky number but it's not...that's how old I was when I saw my first episode of Dark Wing Duck - but I had to be ultra selective or the list would've gone on forever. I am sure you understand.

4 comments:

Robby said...

22 is my favorite number. You should like it since you like me. Who cares that's when you got your last spanking...you will get more.

Good call on Pi. That's a good number.

Erin/Эркинай said...

Dark Wing Duck = 1 of the worlds most amazing cartoons.

Josh Ridings said...

When you're in trouble you call DW....let's get dangerous. duh.

Sabrina said...

amazing. i love numbers.