Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Things i want to do

I've been making a list of things I want to do.  I've been making the list in my head and now it is time to make it official:

Things I Want To Do:

1.  Ride in a bobsled
2.  Spin the wheel on Price Is Right
3.  Ride in the Goodyear Blimp
4.  Skydive
5.  Be on a talk show
6.  bench press 3 plates on each side
7.  learn to play piano
8.  drive a fire truck
9.  hit a homerun at tomorrow's softball game
10.  not ever have one of those terrible pictures from when you get arrested

this is NOT an all inclusive list.  i will continue to add things to my list.  i want to do lots of things.    


1 comment:

Carrie Tucker said...

Remember that episode of Seinfeld where Kramer found the Merv Griffin show set in the trash and he set it up in his apartment? (That was also the episode where George ran over the squirrel and Jerry drugged that lady to play with her antique toy collection)... anyway, maybe you and Baby Blundeul can do that... he could be your co-host, like when Kramer got Newman to host with him... THEN you could check the "be on a talk show" off your list. Just a suggestion.